- Our return policy does not apply to downloads, as there is nothing physical to return.
- We only accept returns on items that are faulty or damaged in transit. Decks of cards can only be returned if there is a printing error.
- We reimburse the shipping on faulty items so long as we approve the cost of the shipping before you send it (we will only pay standard shipping costs for faulty items. We will not cover express shipping costs such as FedEx or FedEx Priority).
- All products must be returned, intact, complete with packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the return of products that have been damaged in transit, or where the package has been damaged (including having shipping labels attached directly to the product packaging).
- We only accept returns from the original purchaser (i.e. if you sell the product on, we cannot accept a return from your purchaser).
- Returns can only be accepted within 30 days of receipt of an item.
- Special order and handcrafted items (such as custom close-up pads) cannot be returned.
- The terms of this guarantee may change at any time.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org