Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards by Dynamo
Abandoned Luxury Playing Cards are a tribute to the world famous magician Dynamo's live tour in London.
Deep in the hotel in an abandoned room covered with ivy, Dynamo amazed audiences and they shared their love of joy and magic.
The flat black matte tuck is adorned with embossed gold and sapphire blue foil on every side. As you enter through the iron gates flanked with gargoyles, you take in the stunning ornamentation and detail of this splendid deck.
The tuck flap is a gold foil sun bringing light to even the darkest of corners of the black matte inside.
Printed on Cartamundi True Linen B9 Slimline the deck is as beautiful to look at as it is to hold. The backs highlight the wrought iron gates intertwined with ivy and gold metallic ink.
The boarders are thin to create beautiful fans. The court cards let the colors shine through, while the traditional pips are perfect for magic effects.
- Cartamundi True Linen B9 Slimline paper
- Thin borders for perfect fans
- One way mirrored back
- Metallic gold and sapphire blue ink throughout
- 2 specially printed jokers featuring a gold key
- 1 Abandoned card in tribute to the live show
- 1 "red herring" perfect for misdirection
- 1 Ace of Spade highlighting a window featured in the Abandoned Room
- Gold and sapphire blue foil embossed tuck on black matte paper
- Design by Rick Davidson
Great deck of cards, love the stock they are printed on, which if you like king slayers, crossed keys or knights v2 playing cards then you will love these. The tuck box is very classy and the colours are superb.
Thank you so much for your review! Glad you like the cards and hope you put them to good use! :-)