Magic Phil’s Cirque du Silly at Theatre by QE2, Dubai
'Tis the season to STAY SILLY and what better way to kick start your festive celebrations than with Magic Phil - as he returns for his 10th YEAR with his ALL NEW winter family show that will have everyone laughing their socks off.
Join the UAE’s Favourite Family Entertainer and Children’s TV star, as he finds himself helping clean up an old circus and discovering all the old props and circus tricks. Of course, as it’s Magic Phil, he wants to become THE STAR of his very own circus.
With a juggle of jokes, a trapeze full of tricks, and a monkey that can rap, will Magic Phil become a circus star, or will it be a one-man circus full of ABSOLUTE CHAOS?
Expect LOTS of silliness, meet some very outrageous characters, and in true Magic Phil style, lots of jokes, magic tricks, silly songs, and non-stop audience interaction from start to finish.
- The doors open 30 min before the show.
- Duration: 75 min (No Interval)
- Language: English
- Age policy: all ages, 3+ yrs require a ticket
- The event ticket must be produced to gain entry into the event.
- The ticket is only valid for the specific date, time, and event shown.
- Latecomers will be granted entry at the discretion of the duty manager.
- F&B is allowed in the theatre.
- The bar opens 1 hour before the performance.
- Seats allocated at the time of booking are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
Entry Policies & COVID Regulation:
- All event guests must agree with and abide by the following conditions.
- Failure to do so will result in no entry to the event.
- Strictly NO readmission.
- No professional cameras, audio, or video recorders are allowed.
- Strollers and bags of any size are prohibited inside the theatre and no storage facilities are available. Please do not attend if you have COVID symptoms.
How to get there:
- By car: You can follow Sheikh Zayed Road towards Port Rashid, then follow signs for Queen Elizabeth 2.
- By public transportation: Take the Red Line metro and get off at BurJuman Metro Station. From there, take a taxi or rideshare to reach Queen Elizabeth 2.
- By taxi: You can also take a taxi to the Queen Elizabeth 2 from anywhere in Dubai. It's a famous destination and most drivers would be familiar with its location.